Have a go at making these summer lollies at home. Send the photos in via email or tapestry and we will put them on the wall. Enjoy!
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 10 freezer pop moulds or 10 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden lolly sticks
- In a microwave, warm 1/4 cup milk; stir in honey until blended. Stir in remaining 1-1/2 cups milk and vanilla.
- Divide berries among moulds; cover with milk mixture. Top moulds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.